2020 was the year of direct impact of the global pandemic Covid-19. Very rapidly, it has disordered our way of living, working, consuming and interacting with each other.
The co.responsibility 2020 edition was created on 3 vertical thematics: Economic Resilience, Making Sense and Digital Readiness. A union of willing companies worked in a full digital environment to co-create concrete solutions companies can adopt in a short and mid-long timeframe.
2021 offers a new horizon in Europe: a start of the year where all companies stay in a semi-lockdown mode, a vaccination campaign in progress, but 1 crucial and common question: how will the new normal of working look like for big organisations? From real-estate management, to employee compensations. From hybrid work schedules, to team coherence and purpose.
Here again, we need co-responsibility to shape the new horizon, because this will become most certainly the new normal for all of us. Or should we say, it’s already the new normal today. A world where everything needs to be re-invented on a very short notice.
3 Thematic Pillars for 2021.
Rethink employee compensations
Understand the new needs of your employee population, redesign group and individual benefits, co-create new purposeful packages…
New places, new collaboration modes, new leadership. All needs to be re-invented, with new work & life balances…
The new process of attracting talents, beyond frontiers, redefining values, company uniqueness and pride…
A 4-Steps plan.
From March 15 to April 19
Deep diving on major learnings and problem statements
April 20 & April 30
Ideating in multi-company team digital work sessions on actionable solutions
8 half days
End ideation Pitching
Why joining the 2021 ecosystem?
- Exchange return on experience learnt during the crisis, and create a common strong vision on the new horizon of working
- Be inspired and inspire others with collectively defined solutions
- Co-create in cross-industry teams actionnables ideas that tackle different pain points identified under the 3 pillars
- Play a key role and be a front runner in the new normal of work
- Be part of the cross-industrial community to ensure an impact on multiple levels: individual, business and societal
Join Co.Responsibility 2021
Leave your contact details below and our team will get back to you shortly!